Hello, and welcome to my blog!!

I try to update every week even if it's not about photos...so leave a comment if you want.  I'd love to hear what you think!!

06 May 2008

Brent and Paige : Austin, TX

Had the opportunity to work with John Livas this past weekend because he was shooting a wedding in Austin as well, and it was a lot of fun! They had some of the cutest kids in the wedding...a cake that fell, but was nursed back to beauty before the show...and a grand finale skit performed by the cousins.










Just a little end of the night pic snapped while taking a break after all the excitement was over...I liked it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You definitely ROCKED it! Thanks for helping me out you were a HUGE HUGE help!

Love the post!....

Anonymous said...

Crystal,

Thank you so much for the amazing work you did at our wedding! How can I get copies of the family photos that look that the one here of Brent's family? WOW! That photo has such neat lighting and is taken from such a neat angle.

Great job!~ I was so impressed with you guys!!!
-Paige Bartholomew